Group Volunteer Opportunities
As a nonprofit organization, the Fleet encourages corporations and community organizations to work with us and provide hands-on community service. Volunteer projects are designed to be enjoyable and fulfilling, providing employees with meaningful, teambuilding opportunities. We work with you to create a volunteer experience that meets your company’s internal goals and philanthropic mission.
Group Projects Can Include:
- Facilitating educational activities or workshops
- Organizing supplies for our community programs
- Building things for our classrooms or office spaces
- Painting various rooms and spaces throughout the Fleet
- Beautification or renovation projects
- Deep cleaning our exhibits
- Sponsoring and completing technology installations
Where projects involve additional equipment or supplies not already at the Fleet, we welcome donations towards their purchase.
Apply as a group today to get your team involved!
If you wish to encourage individual volunteering for your employees, we welcome them to apply as an individual volunteer.
For More Information:
Please contact our Volunteer Programs Manager at email@example.com.