Saturday, Feb 28, 2015 6:15 pm through Sunday, Mar 1, 2015 8:30 am
Saturday, Apr 25, 2015 6:15 pm through Sunday, Apr 26, 2015 8:30 am
Have you ever wanted to have your very own “Night at the Museum” adventure?
The Reuben H. Fleet Science Centers (the Fleet) wildly popular nocturnal event makes this possible! The Fleet is one of San Diego’s favorite museums, and as the doors close and the lights dim you will have the whole place to yourself!
During the night you will have total access to our eight interactive exhibit galleries, as well as our fabulous and ever-changing traveling exhibitions. Be sure to check out our newest exhibition, ILLUSION: Nothing Is As It Seems, making its North American premiere at the Fleet. Additionally, you will be able to totally immerse yourself in breathtaking imagery and stunning surround sound in our Giant Dome Theater—the only one in San Diego!
Stay tuned for registration to open for the February Science Sleepover!
Price: $55 per child, parent and/or guardian. Fun sleepover patch included!
Prices are subject to change without notice.
This Fantastic Night of Fun Includes:
- Museum admission and exploration of our exhibit galleries.
- A show on the Giant Dome screen.
- Two fun, educational workshops.
- A scavenger hunt in the science center.
- A DVD on the Dome—watch the movie of your choice.
- A light continental breakfast.
Please note that dinner or an evening snack are NOT included.
- Open to children ages 6 to 13. At least one adult chaperone is required for every five children. Register in advance.
- Check-in is from 6:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. Dinner is not included, so please eat before you check in!
- The North Star Science Store will open early the next morning at 8 a.m. just for you!
What to Pack:
- Your most comfortable clothes, socks and shoes. Pajamas are okay.
- Dress in layers; some areas of the science center are warmer than others.
- Sleeping bag and pillow (no air mattresses or cots, please). A camp pad/yoga mat is okay.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Suitcase, heavy-duty trash bag or other bag large enough for all of your belongings with your name/group clearly labeled.
- Emergency medical information of each camper (group leader/parent/guardian must keep this information ready throughout the event).
- Snacks or drinks (storage space is available in the science center).
- Change for additional exhibit attractions.
- Flashlight (group leader/parent/guardian only).
What NOT to Pack:
- Air mattresses or cots (for safety reasons).
- Hair dryer, curling irons, hair spray, etc.
- Tablet or cell phone. (Only group leaders/parents/guardians may bring electronic devices.)
- Valuables—the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center is not responsible for lost or missing items. Please leave valuables at home.
*Special Boy Scout and Girl Scout sleepover programs are available. For the latest information, please call (619) 685-5761.